[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
my OWN BLOG~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a tag ^^
thanks
-blog webmiss
PIXELED Pink ♥ | MIMZ's OWN :)
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

MORE OF ME
Webmiss

bhezymimzn.
Simply call me Mina. 18 years of age. Happily born the 29th day of March. Loves color PINKandBLUE. Craves for pizzas and ice cream.

Want to Follow Me?

Friendster | TWITTER | PIANOFILES

Sweet Thoughts

Archives

Recent Posts

♥ awAreneSs: tOurette’s syndrOme - “just sligthly di...
♥ To our school president Rev. Fr. Michael Feliciano...
♥ My graduation speech
♥ missin and thankin' you


The Past

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009


Melody


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Tuesday, May 13, 2008 @ 7:16 PM
`new hair style

0 Gave Some Love

Just yesterday, I decided to have my hair cut. My mother and sister accompanied me in "Darwin’s Salon" near the Water District of Cabanatuan City. Actually, it is my first time to have my hair cut there. As for before, I used to have my hair cut in David’s. i got my hair cellophaned (is my spelling correct?) .. I think it stayed for 25 minutes .. I’m talking about the thing they applied in my hair. i don’t know what it is called though . heheh ! Then, after that they dried it and woOsh ! Darwin cut my hair. Before the "cutting" thing, my sister and mom told me, "Wag mo na kaya paputulan? Sayang hair mo ehh." But heheh ! I still went on. And there, I got my new hair style .. and banGs ..
Gosh ! I really love my hair cut nOw . ^^,
love it !