[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
my OWN BLOG~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a tag ^^
thanks
-blog webmiss
PIXELED Pink ♥ | MIMZ's OWN :)
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

MORE OF ME
Webmiss

bhezymimzn.
Simply call me Mina. 18 years of age. Happily born the 29th day of March. Loves color PINKandBLUE. Craves for pizzas and ice cream.

Want to Follow Me?

Friendster | TWITTER | PIANOFILES

Sweet Thoughts

Archives

Recent Posts

♥ EXPERIENCE W/ MY MOM -- it's the men's restroom!
♥ got hit by a fx .
♥ moment w/ them ..
♥ is it or nOt?
♥ weLcome tO me .. =]
♥ BLOCK PRAYER (PHILOSOPHY CLASS)
♥ WISH IT NEVER HAPPENED !!
♥ ...
♥ I MISS THEM SO MUCH ! *cryinG*
♥ new hair style


The Past

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009


Melody


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Wednesday, September 10, 2008 @ 7:42 PM
`MISSING SIR GO =(

0 Gave Some Love

It was only last Monday that I learned that Sir Rhonnie, our marvelous, "almost perfect" teacher in Logic has resigned. At first, the news was not absorbed by my brain or whatever. I still thought of it as a joke but then, ateh mau said, IT'S TRUE! damn true.

The news was really deppressing and I don't really feel good about it. The top reason is that we have already been at ease w/ him .. especially him ! darn it. i always look forward into his classes and teachings. I found him as a very good professor, a person w/ a good sense of humor and as one who has the capability to go with our flow. Another is that finals is already near - meaning the semester is about to end. Why just wait till then? huhuh.

So sad. REALLY! I told it to my classmates as I received the news and they were like, "ohH? tlg? d nga ? bqt daw?" . Quite similar to my expression though. Then , the next day, when it was nearly the time for our logic class, we were like, "NAMATAYAN" . We felt really bad about it. We were all "nanghihinayang". Our class already like him that much (especially me! =D) and finals is only, i think, almost 3 weeks away.

We all really miss him. We all do!

The things we'll miss about him are:

_ his nice shirts (espeacially the "wrong" shirt.)
_ his examples most especially, 'I love Seattles Best amd Starbucks."
_ the way he enters the classroom and then go straight to the corner and do his "signature pose" while praying . hahah!
_ the way he says (especially on the first day) , "The hell I care.", "What the hell I care?"
_ the way he says. "OK guys, I need for you to shut up."
_ the way he says. "Hello guys, good afternoon."(with his very unique intonation. ahaha!)


To be clear, I, We don't have any negative feelings about what Sir Rhonnie did. It's his life and decision. We have nothing to do with that. I just wished that we just have a longer time to spend the first semester and he have at least gave us a cue or at least a "warning" (is that what you call that?) .. so we will not be like this. We don't blame it to him and even to no one. We just hope that if he has problems, we want him to know that we wish him all the nest and luck and everything. Always take care and be himself always and always.



We hope we'll meet again sir !

We miss you!

from: BLOCK 6 - BSN 1