[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
my OWN BLOG~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a tag ^^
thanks
-blog webmiss
PIXELED Pink ♥ | MIMZ's OWN :)
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

MORE OF ME
Webmiss

bhezymimzn.
Simply call me Mina. 18 years of age. Happily born the 29th day of March. Loves color PINKandBLUE. Craves for pizzas and ice cream.

Want to Follow Me?

Friendster | TWITTER | PIANOFILES

Sweet Thoughts

Archives

Recent Posts

♥ true self and sadness
♥ pictures w/ my bestfriend. ^^,
♥ *semestral break beach outing*
♥ right now, i'm with my SUPER EVER BEST FRIEND -- C...
♥ MY BAKED BROWNIES . ^^,
♥ late celebration of my mom's bday . ^^,
♥ GTG
♥ *irritated*
♥ got nothing to do .
♥ what time is it now?hmm .. it's already 10:57 PM a...


The Past

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009


Melody


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Sunday, December 7, 2008 @ 12:23 PM
`i'll wait.

0 Gave Some Love

everyday, things seem to be more complicated. and yet he still can't choose. truthfully, i don't know whether i want him to choose between us. I'm really afraid that it's not me and I would lose him. *sigh* almost at night, i would be crying and thinking why this have to happen? As days passed, my feelings for him gets deeper and deeper .. my wanting of him to be mine gets stronger and stronger. I know i'm being unfair with this, yet, I don't know how to stop this thing. That's why I have decided myself, that I'll just wait for him. I don't know till when can i hold on. I will just wait for him until the day comes that I already can't.