[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
my OWN BLOG~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a tag ^^
thanks
-blog webmiss
PIXELED Pink ♥ | MIMZ's OWN :)
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

MORE OF ME
Webmiss

bhezymimzn.
Simply call me Mina. 18 years of age. Happily born the 29th day of March. Loves color PINKandBLUE. Craves for pizzas and ice cream.

Want to Follow Me?

Friendster | TWITTER | PIANOFILES

Sweet Thoughts

Archives

Recent Posts

♥ SICK =[
♥ YOU
♥ I PROMISE .
♥ BOREDOM
♥ ='c
♥ i'll wait.
♥ true self and sadness
♥ pictures w/ my bestfriend. ^^,
♥ *semestral break beach outing*
♥ right now, i'm with my SUPER EVER BEST FRIEND -- C...


The Past

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009


Melody


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Wednesday, June 3, 2009 @ 11:48 AM
`I PASSED!

0 Gave Some Love

haha. My first year in college was a real pressure. I need to double my efforts in studying just to pass the quota at the end of our summer classes. Nursing in Saint Louis University was not fun as i imagined it was before. There was really pressure and competition among students just to be one of the QUALIFIERS to enroll their Nursing sophomore year and graduate in the institution. High and with no failing grades. That's what we SHOULD have.

study.study.countless sleepless nights.research - really tired of them.

When the time of revelation came [haha! what a word. sucks], I was really have excited and anxious. I don't know if I would be able to make the top 900 students.I got the news of my qualification from my classmate. I was happy about the news but of course, it would be better if I see it, right? So, when the day of the enrollment came, I went to the bulletin board and ..



I SAW my name - ARENAS, ARMINA CAPON.

Yes! I passed! I was able to do it. I did not feel happy at that moment, I actually felt GREAT!
hooray for me :) I am one of the students who qualify for a second year in the university.

Of course, that's not the end right? It was just the beginning. The beginning of more challenging works and activities. :)