[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
my OWN BLOG~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a tag ^^
thanks
-blog webmiss
PIXELED Pink ♥ | MIMZ's OWN :)
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

MORE OF ME
Webmiss

bhezymimzn.
Simply call me Mina. 18 years of age. Happily born the 29th day of March. Loves color PINKandBLUE. Craves for pizzas and ice cream.

Want to Follow Me?

Friendster | TWITTER | PIANOFILES

Sweet Thoughts

Archives

Recent Posts

♥ GLORY
♥ LEISURE
♥ HAPPY 95TH ANNIVERSARY TO ALL INC MEMBERS
♥ Practice
♥ A DAY IN THE MIRROR .haha xD.
♥ gone to STRAWBERRY FARM :)
♥ RENEW
♥ I PASSED!
♥ SICK =[
♥ YOU


The Past

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009


Melody


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Tuesday, July 28, 2009 @ 6:33 PM
`11:34

0 Gave Some Love

11:34. It's the time in my side table clock right now.I am still up again so late. My stuffs are lying in my bed, some are on my side table. Messy, I really guess. My 2 other room mates and my sister are I think [I didn't bother to look at them] already sleeping. haha. The outside of the room seems to be very quite and I can only hear the tapping of my own fingers here in my laptop.

Actually, i have lots to do pa. But I don't know how to finish them all. After I ate my dinner, I made my homework in MCN Skills Lecture. TOO many computations. Well, haha. hindi po problem yung computations. Slightly irritating lang kasi dmi pa gagawin. Fortunately, I am able to finish it before 9. Then, I need to use the laptop para 'encode the scores summary of my groupmates' RD performance last 2 weeks. It is really quite a trouble for me. But then, got nothing to do abot that. You know. Teacher's order, eh. Ganun daw talaga. haha.

After finishing the summary, here I am. Dunno what to do next. hayy .. I look again in my side table and see the pieces of tubercullin syringes I bought after class. Tomorrow nga pala ung RD namin for Pharma. Injection. Injection. Help me naman. I'm quite scared for that. NOT TO THE NEEDLES but FROM THE PERSON who'll be my partner tomorrow. Sana gawin niya best niya. It's scary naman. What if, magkamali siya? OMG! We'll be doing the IM and SubQ pa naman tom.

haha. Well, stop it na nga. I keep on saying these "scary-whatever" but here I am, still not practicing. What if ako naman magkamali tom? haha! :) what bad would that do? *evil laugh*