[Close]


.: WELCOME :.

you just entered
my OWN BLOG~!
feel free to navigate around :)
drop comments to my posts
and don't forget to leave a tag ^^
thanks
-blog webmiss
PIXELED Pink ♥ | MIMZ's OWN :)
DIARY
PROFILE
GALLERY
STUFFS
LINKS
SITE
© All rights reserved 2009 | Layout by Lhezs Tan
Welcome

1 - 首页 | DIARY
2 - 外形 | PROFILE
3 - 画廊 | GALLERY
4 - 额外 | STUFFS
5 - 链接 | LINKS
6 - 站点 | SITE

MORE OF ME
Webmiss

bhezymimzn.
Simply call me Mina. 18 years of age. Happily born the 29th day of March. Loves color PINKandBLUE. Craves for pizzas and ice cream.

Want to Follow Me?

Friendster | TWITTER | PIANOFILES

Sweet Thoughts

Archives

Recent Posts

♥ EARN MONEY!
♥ 11:34
♥ 11:34
♥ GLORY
♥ LEISURE
♥ HAPPY 95TH ANNIVERSARY TO ALL INC MEMBERS
♥ Practice
♥ A DAY IN THE MIRROR .haha xD.
♥ gone to STRAWBERRY FARM :)
♥ RENEW


The Past

♥ March 2008
♥ April 2008
♥ May 2008
♥ June 2008
♥ July 2008
♥ August 2008
♥ September 2008
♥ October 2008
♥ November 2008
♥ December 2008
♥ June 2009
♥ July 2009
♥ August 2009
♥ September 2009


Melody


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Music Playlist at MixPod.com

♥ Sunday, August 23, 2009 @ 2:35 PM
`MISS HIM.

0 Gave Some Love

We planned to go out today but it didn't happen. It was due to their requirements for tomorrow. aww .. I really looked forward for this day. So instead of going out with him, I just had Papii (my classmate Willy) accompany me but that did not take long. He decided to go home and have a rest while I went to my Aunt's house to visit them.
Still, I did have a great time with my aunt's house because I had a chance to know my other cousins .. There was a cute 1-year old baby boy there named Jamir and he was so damn cute He was so naughty and "matakaw". Haha . I remember how he ate the food served to him. hehe .. After a few hours, I decided to went home and there, I walked again. Walked. walked. Walked until my feet ached so much. Tita Jovie and tito Chito accompanied me till the terminal and they went to have their mass in Cathedral. Poor me. I had to be alone again.
Damn that guy in the jeepney. He was trying to make vlose contact to me and keep on touching my shoulders. eish. He was so rude. How dare him. haha .

*I miss him. miss him . :( *